All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog away...

I have always loved writing! Since I was little I always found myself writing stories on paper, in my head, in my dreams... But I never dared to send those stories into the world. And now it is time for me to gather up all my thoughts and hit the publish button!


Me and my Louis V...
Now, what are my thoughts about? Fashion! The amazing world of Prada, Burberry, Hérmes, Louis Vuitton,... Instantly the song 'If I was a rich girl' pops into my head. But you must understand I AM a rich girl! Born inside a not so rich life. But that hasn't stopped me from buying the things I want. Well, not all the things, but every collection starts with one. And mine started with this one: 

No comments:

Post a Comment