All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Saturday, November 8, 2014

We're falling two by two...

Mornings are colder, drinks are warmer and fashion is layered. This can only mean one thing: fall is here. After travelling to Lisbon, London and Milan it's time to slow down and enjoy Belgium. This sunny Saturday was perfect to put on my two fall essentials: sneakers and sweaters and explore Ghent. I love checking out the stores, observing everything around me and go for a hot chocolate while catching up on my reading. And under the beautiful fall sunshine I noticed something. People like pairs. Salt & Pepper, boyfriend and girlfriend, Tom & Jerry, Milk and Cookies, etc. The list is endless. I saw couples, I saw friends, I saw mothers and daugthers.All of them in a pair.But why are we so obsessed by making everything two? Is two better than one, than three, than five? 




Me in my Zoe Karssen sweater

My Nike sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment