All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Life letter...

To my readers.

I don't know who you are and besides what I post on this blog I guess you don't know much about me neither. This blog is me putting what I feel into words and sharing it with the world. At least with the people stumbling onto my blog and deciding to read my words who put together tell the story of my heart. Already as a young child I believed in the power of words. What's been said can never be unsaid. This to me a such a powerful thought that it can make me not want to speak and just listen for a while. 

As this has been a one way street for a while now I think it is time for me to ask your feedback. When you read this what are your thoughts? Do I trigger something insede your minds, or do you just think it's plain boring. Let me know anyway. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.


Thank you 
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment