All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My favourite place...

With all this free time on my hands and the horrible weather in Belgium, there's not that much to do. So today I took a trip to the library. The instant I walked in I remembered how much I used to love this place. Ever since I was a little girl I loved reading. The places it could take me and the new friends that came into my life with the start of every new book were just amazing. And today I again felt like the little girl who entered that big place with her library card, ready to discover all the new stories. While browsing through the books I remembered that when the teacher would ask us what we wanted to be when we were all grown up my answer was always: Author! That's right not writer but author. My life was dedicated to writing stories in my notebook and reading books on how to become an author. Once I used up a whole notebook to write the story of the cat that got lost when picking up the paper. I carried that notebook with me everywhere and now I can't remember what happened to it, nor to my dream of becoming an author...

No comments:

Post a Comment