All the things I love...

All the things I love...
All the things I love...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So much time, so little to do...

I know I haven't told you guys yet, but at the moment I'm in between jobs. (Saying I'm unemployed just gives me the creeps) Because of this most of my days are filled with online shopping, well more online looking at stuff I can't afford at the moment, and going to job interviews. For now I haven't found my dream job yet. How do I know? If I don't care what I'm wearing to the job interview, I don't care about getting the job. And for now, my amazing black and white Ted Baker skirt has yet to be worn... 


To be honest my preferred outfit for the last few weeks has been my pajama. Would fit perfectly with the new red-carpet pajama trend, but to be honest I think pajamas should stay inside the house.

But this time off also provided me with the opportunity to read the first Dutch Vogue while relaxing in the sunshine and to go shopping on a weekday. During one of these shopping trips I bought an amazing Swarovski butterfly necklace. Also the recently purchased 'One line a day' memory book gives me something to look forward to everyday! (http://www.marieclaire.nl/2012/04/03/one-day-a-line/)


I know my life has a lot of insecurities at the time. But there's only one thing I know for sure. As soon as I get a job I'm going shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment